We would love to have your child join our growing community at Garrang Wilam Primary School.
The following information will help you get started with enrolment.
Check whether your children are eligible to be enrolled at Garrang Wilam by taking the steps below:
- Use the Find my School tool to check that you reside within the schools designated neighbourhood and ensure you have proof of living in the address located within our school zone.
- Use the School Age Calculator Australia to check child/ren’s age to ensure you are eligible to enrol.
- Fill out an expression of interest form below, ensuring all information is provided.
Expression of Interest Form
- Once your residence has been checked against ‘Find My School’ you will be emailed an enrolment form.
Begin the enrolment process by taking the following steps:
- Fill out the enrolment form for each child.
- Return enrolment form with a certified copy of the following documentation:
- Proof of Birth – Birth Certificate or Passport and proof of guardianship.
- Proof of Residency – Documents provided as per the 100 point residential address items below. Documents need to show the full name of the child’s parent / carer and address.
1. One of the following: Council rates notice OR Lease Agreement showing that you reside at the address provided in the enrolment form OR exchanges contract of sale (40 points).
2. Any of the following: centrelink payment statement OR electoral roll statement (20 each) and
3. Any of the following documents: electricity or gas bill, water bill, telephone or internet bill, drivers license or government issued ID, home and contents building insurance or motor vehicle registration or compulsory third party insurance policy (15 points each)
- School Entry Immunisation History Statement
- Any Court Orders (if applicable)
- Visa Documentation (if you are not an Australian Resident)
- Return the enrolment form along with additional documentation via email, in person or place in the letterbox on Alcock Rd near the school office. If transferring from another school, please provide any previous NAPLAN results and any previous school reports. Our contact information can be found here.
- You will be contacted by Garrang Wilam once the enrolment form and documentation have been checked.
- If enrolling for Prep 2023, you will be contacted in September/ October to confirm your enrolment and provide details of Prep 2023 transition activities.
The staff, students and families of Garrang Wilam look forward to welcoming you to our school community!